
Kyra and I have already faced difficulties in this process, with that being we are both very busy people. Our schedules have caused issues, as we were going to try and dance in class for the first week but I have a basketball game in Sidney. These challenges are going to be hard but I believe Kyra and I can make this work.
For us to be able to learn how to dance, we are going to use resources such as YouTube, our classmates or peers, and then maybe even TV shows like Dancing with the Stars and World of Dance. When we presented our shark tank pitch, I believe it went really well. We explained everything that we are going to do and even gave our schedule on what dances we plan to do. It was nice to have a partner to help with the pitch. I am really looking forward to begin dancing.
This is actually such a cool idea for a genius hour. Do you think that there will be big obstacles that will prevent you guys from actually learning a dance or will you push through and try your best? I am really excited to see all of the finished products. Are you going to post videos? I sure hope you do, I'd probably watch all of them.
ReplyDeleteYou should teach some of the dance moves you guys will learn. It sounds kinda difficult to have a project with another person when people can be so busy. Even so I bet you guys will figure it out.
ReplyDelete