Thursday, December 6, 2018

Week Seven: Chicken Stir Fry

Hello fellow bloggers, we reaching the end of this session of our genius hours. The ted talk is coming up soon and if you are like me, you have no idea what you are doing for it. Well that's in the future so let's just focus on week seven of our blog. For this weeks blog on cooking, I made chicken stir fry for the first time.

Chicken stir fry has to be made into its three separate parts before you can combine them. I had to thaw the chicken to be able to sear the chicken for a nice brown color. While searing the chicken, into a nice brown color, the vegetables were being cut and sautéed the vegetables with seasonings and soy sauce, and the water was boiling to be able to cook the noodles. For the chicken and the vegetables, I used garlic salt, seasoning salt, and chili pepper flakes. I had to test and see if I had enough seasoning to know if I had enough. After all three individual items were done, I was able to put them all together and mix them up and more soy sauce and other sauces. I was very proud of making this meal and it turned out delicious. I'm looking forward to being able to practice these skills on my own.


No comments:

Post a Comment