I have really enjoyed cooking, like getting everything prepared and then just knowing that wow I accomplished this task. It gives me a feeling of accomplishment. I cooked five steaks with eight potatoes cut up into smaller pieces. I put seasoning salt, garlic salt, salt, and pepper on my steaks before I put them into the oven to broil. I chose to broil the steaks because it was cold outside and I didn't want to stand there and grill. I put the steaks in to broil and while they were cooking, I started to fry the potatoes, onions, and jalapeños. Onions and jalapenos were to help give me flavor and a little spice, as my dad told me to only use like eight jalapenos but I used roughly twelve of them. While both of these were cooking, I got my asparagus ready to broil as well. This meal was successful for me as I learned how to cook steak and pay attention to my food so it didn't burn. The steaks had to be watched closely to make sure they didn't burn, as well as the potatoes. I was busy in the kitchen but it was all worth it in the end, to be able to enjoy a meal knowing that you cooked it yourself.



This sounds so good! I haven't had steak in for like forever, actually I think it was a week ago but still. I'm glad you are enjoying cooking and that your meals are turning out even though it has been stressful. Keep up the great work!
ReplyDelete