These past two weeks I have decided on what my meals are that I am going to be cooking. My schedule of what I am going to be cooking is going to be based off of my moms schedule to make sure we don't cook meals that are the same or similar to close to each other. I am really looking forward on starting the cooking process of my genius hour to know how I do and if I can redo my meals and mistakes when and if I make them.
My first meal is going to be Spaghetti with a salad and french bread. I really like spaghetti and salad together and it will be fun to make more then just the entree. I am looking forward to making this meal. I have planned out the other weeks on what I'm planning to be cooking. My second meal, I'm planning for it to be steak and fried potatoes. My third meal is going to be chicken bacon ranch pasta. My fourth meal is going to be pot luck potatoes, and lastly my fifth meal is going to be stir fry.
Some meals will have appetizer and others may not. I really want to learn how yo make spinach and artichoke dip but I have no idea what meal to make it with. I am going to learn how to make it, I just don't know what meal to make it with. I am really looking forward to starting to cook now that I have decided on what to make and when I'm going to make it. These past two weeks have really helped me to decide and think about what my favorite meals are and what would be easy to make when I am by myself. I don't plan on just cooking little portions but making a lot of the meal and saving it for the week so I don't have to cook everyday. I'm excited to jump into the kitchen and begin cooking.
Those meals sounds delicious! I have made stir fry and spaghetti before. Depending on the recipe, they can be simple or difficult. Cooking artichoke dip is very simple and fast if you have the ingredients. If you aren’t sure how to make it you could always watch my video!
ReplyDeleteI am going to have to agree with Kyra that those meals sound delicious! Artichoke dip is always a good go to appetizer. If you are still struggling on trying to figure out what meal to make the dip with, you could always just make it without a meal. I know when I make my jalapeƱo popper dip I usually just make it like on a Sunday because then my family and I always snack on it while we watch football. So just a suggestion if you feel like it doesn't go with your meals you can just make it to snack on it.
ReplyDeleteIt's cool that you're going to make big meals and save them, that's economic and a great idea. Since you're using this to prepare you for real life, have you ever considered doing meal prep in college? I've heard a lot of great things about it, especially for an athlete!
ReplyDelete