Hello bloggers, for this week Kyra and I reviewed what we accomplished last week. We went over the simple square, the triple step, the rock step and then we performed the foxtrot. These moves were simple and easy after we practiced them all last week. Kyra has videos on her blog off how we move our feet for all of those dance moves.
For next weeks genius hour, we are going to work on the jitterbug more. We are going to try and speed up our footwork and moves to help us. We aren't gonna post a video of it because we are going to use that dance for our Ted-talk.
I think it's really cool that you two are trying all types of dances. You guys are doing great with it and I can't wait to see your final dance!
ReplyDeleteI love this Genius Hour project idea, it's very original and fun.I can't wait for your TED Talk to watch the improvement made. These skills will definitely pay off at prom.
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to see your guys dance. For your ted talk do you guys know how long it will be, and how many of the dance moves you will do?
ReplyDelete